Monday, November 5, 2012

The little things


"He's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of,  
his and mine are the same." 
-Emily Bronte
   
             Ever get that feeling of utter contentment? For me it does not come easily. But with a past like mine who would have an easy time feeling content?
           
             I am in the process if studying for my Chemistry so I'm just a little loopy and had to take a break before my brain went boom. Right now, in this moment, I am content. Or as content as I can be. I have my family, mostly, and my animals. My boyfriend and I have our own small family of four with Diesel and Stetson, and we are both doing well in school.
           
            I am not satisfied with my life but I'll get there eventually. There's so much I still want to do but unfortunately those things cost money and time, both of which I'm a little short on at the moment. Oh Italy, looks like you must wait! Hopefully I'll be able to go there on my honeymoon, if not sooner! I just wish Rosetta Stone software wasn't so expensive!

Sicily, Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment