Monday, October 29, 2012

You forgot to mention

      
College is supposed to be the greatest time of your life,right?
 
There are a lot of things that get left out when it comes to college talks, like: What about the city around the college? How do you make a good schedule? Who's your adviser and how does that work?Living in Florence has got to be one of the worst ideas of my life. Why did I choose to go to UNA again? Oh yea, it was cheap and Auburn didn't give me enough money.
 
People forget to mention all the little things that you really need to know. Needless to say, I'm figuring it out as I go along. It ain't easy juggling a job, school, relationship, and a new puppy. I'll get it right eventually, after all nothing ever comes easy.

I have a meeting with my adviser tomorrow to try and figure out my schedule for next semester. Yay for being a biology major, not.

No comments:

Post a Comment